We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Seeking Recommendations for a Free Email Verifier to Confirm Fake Addresses | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Adecer Sderfe
Adecer Sderfe Oct 9 '23

Hello everyone!

I've recently come across a situation where I need to verify some email addresses to filter out the fake ones. Budget constraints are a concern for me at the moment, so I'm on the lookout for a reliable, free email verifier tool.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations based on their experiences, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've heard about a few options, but I'm not sure which one would be the most accurate and user-friendly. Your insights could save me a lot of time and effort.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Nouman Khan
Nouman Khan Oct 9 '23

Hey there,

I recently stumbled upon a free email verifier tool called Zero Bounce, and it seems like it could be a handy solution for verifying fake email addresses. You can find it at this link:https://www.zerobounce.net/free-email-verifier/

While I haven't personally used it extensively, it's worth giving it a shot. They claim to have accurate results and user-friendly features, which might be just what you need. Plus, it's always a bonus when you can find a free tool that gets the job done.

Remember to exercise caution and ensure your data privacy when using such tools, especially if you're dealing with sensitive information. It's always a good practice to research and read user reviews to see if it meets your specific needs.

Best of luck with your email verification process!