We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Vehicle Shipping costs from Cali to AZ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Oct 17 '23
Hello,
Does anyone have any experience with shipping BMW's you've purchased/leased from one state to another? I currently live in Arizona and I'm looking at new BMW inventories in California (more options) to lease. One dealership quoted $1000+ to ship a car to me, which is way more than I expected. They did suggest I can find my own transportation for less.... the 3rd party shipping company would pick up my car from the dealership and deliver it to me.

Does anyone know of any reputable and relatively inexpensive shipping companies that I could contact to ship my car from Cali to AZ?

Thanks in advance.
Alex
Alex Oct 17 '23
$1k isn’t bad if it’s a legitimate carrier and insured. I spent $1200 to have mine shipped from TX to NORCAL. Of course, that’s an open transport. Closed trailers are double that or more.  You’ll want to contact a broker for the best deal. Most dealers can help find a broker and many employ them in-house.
The Forum post is edited by Alex Oct 17 '23
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Oct 17 '23
Shipping your BMW from California to Arizona is a smart move to get the car you want. As for finding a reputable and cost-effective shipping company, you might want to check out shipvehicles.com. They specialize in vehicle transportation and could potentially offer you a more budget-friendly option. It's always a good idea to get multiple quotes from different companies to compare prices and services. Also, don't forget to read reviews and do your due diligence to ensure a smooth and reliable experience.