We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Bug Reports - Group Cover | Forum

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Feb 11 '13
Let me know about all bugs or troubles
Kostia
Kostia Mar 22 '14
the same proble like profile cover.. then you push view more ..profile and also group cover avatar just dissapears... http://demo.oxpro.org/groups/3
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Mar 24 '14
I found the reason of the problem. I will fix the issue in the upcoming update. If you want - you can PM me your FTP details and I will fix the issue on your site.

Thank you for the report.

Joseph
Joseph Jul 9 '14
after updating I have an issue Fatal error: Class 'UHEADER_CLASS_CreditsBridge' not found in /home/wickedna/public_html/adultjuggalos.net/ow_plugins/gheader/components/header.php on line 294
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 9 '14
Have the same problem and error message. Does disabling Groups Cover. Waiting for a solution, I also  

issue Fatal error: Class 'UHEADER_CLASS_CreditsBridge' not found in /home/wickedna/public_html/adultjuggalos.net/ow_plugins/gheader/components/header.php on line 294

Looks just att it is entering a new version, taking those couple 24 hours before such an update is visible in Oxwall CONTROL. So I hope there is a fix with the version! or?

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 9 '14
Hello,

I found the error reason and fixed. The update with this fix is already on the store. So you can wait while it appear in your admin panel. Or you can download the plguin and replace old one in ow_plugins directory.

Or you can PM me FTP access and I will fix the issue on your site.

The Forum post is edited by Sergey Kambalin Jul 9 '14
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 10 '14
Thank you Sergey
matt
matt Oct 17 '14
Hi Sergey,

I am having problems with the cover menu, in my theme. Please see screeshot...

The menu is white/blank. Can you help?

Kindest,

Matt
Attachments:
  cssCover.png (382Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 17 '14
Hello matt,

What theme do you use? Could you send me your site url.

Fabrice Groen
Fabrice Groen Oct 29 '14
Change cover button is not existend for me. help?

http://argentlibrary.eu/groups/6

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Oct 29 '14
Hello Fabrice Groen,

Could you PM me a test user login. I need it to test the issue on your site.

Scott
Scott Feb 1 '16
Since loading this plugin,  my group admins are reporting that if they delete newsfeed, when they refresh the page that post returns.

Meaning in newsfeed there is post saying  "Scott joined the group"  if admin deletes this once the refresh the page that post is in the new feed again.  If I as the site admin delete it...  It says gone. 

Ash
Ash Nov 23 '19

Hi.. i just bought your group cover plugin but when i installed, its not showing up?

any possible reason if i am doing something wrong...? pls find attached

Attachments:
  cover_photo_not_visible.jpg (183Kb)
  group_settings.jpg (115Kb)
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jun 24 '20
Ash,

Sorry for the late reply.

As I can see on your screenshot (cover_photo_not_visible.jpg), the group cover component is on top of the page, but it looks incorrectly. You are using a 3d party theme which appears to not fully follows Oxwall theme standards. This is what I can tell by your screenshots.

This topic is sticky
You do not have permission to reply this topic