We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins problem | Forum

mack
mack Mar 29 '11
Hi, i wanna know why i get this error i know there is something wrong on my site but i am not sure what is this .

I have installed the video plugin and it was working good but then 10 days after i got error pasting videos and i was trying to uninstall it and i installed again but now is there but i can see the text and i cant see the Video name on the main manu too, pleas can anybody tell me was wrong? thanks :)
u can see this pic example and it was working good before
Attachments:
  modulo.jpg (28.93Kb)
Den Team
Den Mar 29 '11
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Den Team
Den Mar 29 '11
Hi mack. It seems that you installed this plugin with errors. Try to enable DEV_MODE and DEBUG_MODE in ow_includes/config.php file and reinstall plugin again.
mack
mack Mar 29 '11
I did it already but the samething nothing happend or i have to delete the video folder and install it again? .
One more quiestion i cant upload files to my server using ftp just using SFTP, so i dont know if i dot it manually it does not work fine,

--- I have the same problem when i try to install new plugins manualy i cant see text
The Forum post is edited by mack Mar 31 '11
mack
mack Mar 31 '11
i see its a lenguage problem, i was using spanish and the plugin text its in english but the only problem thay i have is when i paste the video embed code and i send it i get my 401 Access denied page i dont know why…
Den Team
Den Mar 31 '11
that is that 401 page? Is it your custom page or server's error page? Printscreen will be appreciated :)
mack
mack Mar 31 '11
yes its, 403 server error page,
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
And also its happend just when i insert the embed video code but when i just fill out the form with any text its work fine i dont know whats wrong its was working fine before.
mack
mack Mar 31 '11
Its working now, its working alone again,
Den Team
Den Apr 4 '11
:)