We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

General Training Needed | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Oct 24 '23

Hello...

Is there any one out there that has been using this system for a while and is willing to help us learn it? Vodia's documentation is really not all that helpful and I got an email from them saying they didn't have time to do one-off training. They wanted me to fly cross country to attend one of their classes. I don't think the expense is worth it. If you know the system well and are willing to assist. Please reach out. We are based in the USA and would appreciate assistance from another USA Vendor.

Thanks!

Alex
Alex Oct 24 '23
Next training will be in Texas - if you like we can share the slides with you.
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Oct 24 '23
I feel your pain with Vodia's documentation. When I started using it, it was a bit of a puzzle too! But don't worry, there's a learning curve, but it's manageable. I'm not in the USA, but I'm more than happy to share tips and help you out remotely. Let's figure this out together! Or, you could take hrdf claimable courses to navigate this sphere better. Good luck!
anna
anna Oct 25 '23
I sincerely hope that more people would take advantage of the excellent and important forum that you share. cat trap game