We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Toddler ride-on car recommendation | Forum

Alex Bess
Alex Bess Oct 25 '23
I want to buy a ride-on car for my 4-year-old daughter. She likes riding and asks for her own car for her birthday. Any recommendations?
Kate Rose
Kate Rose Oct 25 '23
She is too old for the bobby car probably. Get her an electric one.
Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Oct 25 '23
I think a ride-on car would be a great choice. I bought one for my son (he is 5 now) and he is happy to ride a car like his Dad.
​​​​​​​My advice is to pay attention to the offered features. The wheels, seats, and motors can differ a lot. Also, a lot of models come without headlights and sound systems. And of course, there should be a parental remote control with an Emergency Stop option. I made the purchase at Kids VIP Cars. This store offers a wide choice, so I'm sure you will find something for your daughter there.
The Forum post is edited by Alexia Gold Oct 25 '23
monton
monton Nov 5 '23
iNat TV App  is an Android app offering live streaming channels from Turkey, UK, USA, and more, covering news, entertainment, sports, and comedy. It also aggregates content from OTT platforms like Netflix, Zee5, and MX Player. Download Sportzfy enables on-the-go sports viewing. Learn how to download and install Sportzfy App in this post.