We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

size screw/bolts | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Oct 27 '23
When I got my cube the rear view mirror was off. I ordered the replacement part that screws into the roof of the car but it has no screws. How do I find out what size screws to use?
Alex
Alex Oct 27 '23
Go to your dealer parts man.
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Oct 27 '23
Dealing with missing screws can be a bit tricky, but no worries, we can fix that. To find out what size screws you need, you have a few options:Check the Manual: First, take a look at your car's manual. It might have the specs for the rearview mirror installation, including the screw size.Measure the Holes: If you still have the old screws, but they're damaged or missing, you can measure the holes they fit into. Use a caliper or ruler to get their diameter and length.Consult the Dealer: Reach out to your Nissan dealer or an auto parts store. They might be able to provide you with the screw size based on your car's make and model.Online Forums: Online communities can be a goldmine of information. Look for Cube-specific forums or even general auto DIY communities. Members there might have encountered the same issue and can share their solutions.
The Forum post is edited by Rylee Davenport Oct 27 '23