We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How can I delete the item posted by other user? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Unique
Unique Feb 12 '13
IF your site users ask You:
How can I delete the item posted by other user on my newsfeed widget profile?
cit27
cit27 Feb 12 '13
If you want to delete the items...
The solution
is to use a wall widget instead newsfeed widget on profile page ..

unfortunately the features of the wall widget is not as good as the newsfeed widget  (it has no direct comment/Expanded comments and like features)

USER VOICE: http://oxwall.uservoice.com/...ion-off-wall-comment
The Forum post is edited by cit27 Feb 15 '13
SL
SL Feb 12 '13
Sealy456
Sealy456 Oct 5 '18
Hello, I have a blog and Run it regularly... I want to keep spam away from my blog. Is there any way to delete the posts by others...??? How to do it and whats the procedure.
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Germany Nov 28 '18
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Oct 5 '18
Block IP from your server
AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 29 '19
I just don't understand why idiots like this waste their time spamming... We literally think you're a complete moron that has zero life skills and must be the biggest loser in the entire world...

These idiots think spamming a link is going to make people click on it, and it's not even a good domain name and targets absolutely no one here... These people are literally complete idiots and I wonder if they even know how the internet works at all...

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Mar 29 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 30 '19
They not hope someone click on this link at all i promise you that.

They want google boost they rank on some keywords that is they goal with this spamming all the time we can see on this forum. 

they are uselly from countrys like India,Pakistan that doing this shit SEO work link building and yes they life is poor and they see this a way earn money. They are very crazy and they will NEVER give up i promise you that to
Quote from ViXiV Technologies I just don't understand why idiots like this waste their time spamming... We literally think you're a complete moron that has zero life skills and must be the biggest loser in the entire world...

These idiots think spamming a link is going to make people click on it, and it's not even a good domain name and targets absolutely no one here... These people are literally complete idiots and I wonder if they even know how the internet works at all...

AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 30 '19
So its all for link sharing essentially to boost page rank, but most get removed immediately anyway so they're fighting a losing battle.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 31 '19
the link if google bot detects it will stay long time before googleboot reindex the page again

and in that time this india och pakistan people already get 5 stars reviews i the freelancer seo profile and recieve the money they was ask for. 

they who hired a india or pakistan seo worker on a freelancer site knows what i talking about....scammers and criminals that feed the freelancers websites with 11111111111111000000000 usd dollars every year ....will this website owners stop them? the answer is never ....why you think freelancer.com and other sites get the money from like upwork.com.....the branch is very dirty and scammers and criminals loves this sites

the bad thing is we get this crazy people spam links like idiots as long it not stops from google in a faster better way then todays slow checking

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 31 '19