We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Controlled Epilepsy for 17 Years | Forum

Alex Bess
Alex Bess Oct 30 '23

Somehow I think I already know the answer to this question.

If you were diagnosed with Epilepsy as a child but all subsequent EEG's show no sign of it, yet you are still on medication, does it still disqualify you? Or is that something that should be discussed with the AME?

Kate Rose
Kate Rose Oct 30 '23
Did you ask a neurologist about it?
Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Oct 30 '23
My son was diagnosed with epilepsy when he was 7 (he is 8 now). He is on meds. The last EEG didn't show any improvement, unfortunately, but at least, the pills work for him (I order Keppra from the Canadian Pharmacy). I read that many people who have this health issue in childhood (about two-thirds) outgrow their seizures by the time they are teenagers, so I hope for the better.
The Forum post is edited by Alexia Gold Oct 30 '23
monton
monton Nov 5 '23
We offer free Switch roms  with direct, ad-free download links in NSP and XCI formats for emulators like Egg Ns, Yuzu, Ryjunux, Skyline, Strato Emu, and more. Ryujinx Firmware APK built on .NET Core and OpenGL, delivers exceptional graphics and features for gaming enthusiasts. Explore its capabilities.