We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Exaspian Studios Reviews - [Latest Reviews: A Set Of Plugins All By Sergey Kambalin] Reviewing 4 of Sergey's most Promising plugins! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Exaspian Studios
Exaspian Studios Feb 25 '13
Plugin Name: Profile Cover + Group Cover

Publisher: Sergey Kambalin

INFO: Seeing as these are pretty much the same plugin I have chosen to review them both at the same time, so without further ado:

Usability: 10/10 - Easy to use/understand for the users! Both of the plugins have a simple, elegant user interface which allows for quick editing of "Cover" photos. Along with that they both have fully editable language files and a beautiful effect on any profile!

Graphics: 10/10 - The layout of this plugin is simply beautiful! It also manages to move the profile picture up to the top of the page without any hassles, no matter what screen resolution you're using. It allows users to display only a certain section of the image, as not to scale it and then uploads the image for the users to be able to see the full scale image. Beautiful.

Spelling and grammar: 10/10 - No grammatical/spelling errors what so ever; admin side or user side.

Code Review: 10/10 - Insanely advanced code going on in both of these plugins! A highly talented author wrote this code and you can rest assured that he will continue to write code of this calibre! Easily editable/understandable in places and commented where it's not.

Final Rating: 10/10 - I would not even attempt to run an Oxwall site without these plugins! These must both be two of the most useful plugins I've ever reviewed or even used so far.

Amazingly useful for the users! Also, both have editable permissions to allow viewing/posting cover pictures, which is great for allowing users to donate to customise!

Modern
Modern Apr 25 '13
Credit Lotto:- 

Very disappointed, still wont load in IE or Firefox where I get this error message,

The page isn't redirecting properly      

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Done clear history, clear cookies, enable cookies and all the usual stuff on both browsers.

Have uninstalled both user-credits and credit-lotto and reinstalled them several times.

Enabled it in the User section for free users and moderators.

Don a site upgrade and done all the above again and still have the problem.

I guess this is just not going to work so will have to give up and put it down to experience.
Steve
Pages: « 1 2 3