We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

NodeBB a friendly to SEO? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Nov 2 '23

Hello!

I'm use Discourse and love it, but It has many restrictions for the administrator, for example, guests cannot leave messages, the administrator cannot permanently delete a message or topic, it is mandatory to configure the mail server, and if there are many users, it is quite expensive to send to everyone, it also consumes a lot of resources and you need at least 2GB of memory for stable operation, there is no complete documentation for installing without Docker, outdated system of notifications about new topics in the form of a banner that you need to click on, a system of trust levels that is not always clear, it is more customary to set up user groups with rights than to spend all day setting up access levels, not works without javascript (I'm not paranoid, but this is considered a plus, at least maintaining the appearance of the forum and the ability to log in/register).

Probably I can list a lot more from the minuses, but there is also a plus, this is a good structure for SEO.

NodeBB have a settings for optimisation SEO and plugin for rating topic with schema?

William Hopster
William Hopster Nov 2 '23
I mean.. on their homepage big companies which are in the SEO niche like Moz use it.. so I presume yeah? You can always use more SEO plugins or commission your own
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Nov 2 '23
It's great to see your enthusiasm for Discourse and your thorough assessment of its pros and cons. When it comes to SEO optimization, you might find searchseo.io's guide on CTR manipulation https://www.searchseo.io/ctr-manipulation/ to be a valuable resource.

As for NodeBB, it indeed offers more flexibility in terms of SEO settings and plugins. You can fine-tune SEO options to improve your forum's search engine visibility. While I'm not sure about a specific plugin for rating topics with schema, it's possible that there are NodeBB plugins available for such functionalities. You can explore the NodeBB plugin repository or community forums to find what you need.
The Forum post is edited by Rajesh Rajpo Nov 2 '23
Sameeha Shamoon
Sameeha Shamoon Nov 7 '23
The level of transparency provided by sinais de opções binárias is commendable. From detailed analyses to performance reports, everything is laid out for traders to review. This transparency builds trust and confidence, knowing that the signals are generated based on solid research and analysis.
Sameeha Shamoon
Sameeha Shamoon Nov 7 '23
The ability to customize the frequency of signals to match my trading style is a standout feature of this service. sinais de opções binárias recognizes that every trader is unique and allows for a tailored approach. This level of customization has made a significant difference in my trading success.