We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

contributed your own content to Depositphotos | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Stefan
Stefan Nov 3 '23
 If you've contributed your own content to Depositphotos, could you describe your experience with the process? What motivated you to contribute, and what lessons have you learned along the way? Any surprises or valuable insights you'd like to share?
Daniela Rich
Daniela Rich Nov 4 '23
Contributing to Depositphotos was a fulfilling experience for me. The platform's support and transparent guidance made the process smooth. I was primarily motivated by the chance to showcase my photography skills to a broader audience and earn from my passion. It's a great way to turn your creative work into a source of income. One tip I have for fellow contributors is to explore depositphotos.com/bgremover.html, a fantastic tool that simplifies the process of removing backgrounds from images, making them more versatile and marketable.
Natalie Johnson
Natalie Johnson Nov 4 '23
Motivated by the opportunity to share my work with a global audience and generate income from my photos, I decided to give it a try. One valuable lesson I learned is the importance of well-crafted metadata, as it significantly impacts the discoverability of your content.