We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Vape pens | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Nov 13 '23
Are there any restrictions on bringing vape pens (non-TCH) through TSA or BVI customs? Asking for a friend.
Alex
Alex Nov 13 '23
I dont think there are restrictions but..that said..I would advise against it. I have discovered over the many years or travelling in and out of the BVI that C and I officials and the TSA do not always know all the rules and can apply their own instant judgement..that might ruin the start of a great vacation. Leave them at home and you might be able to get some on island..but that I dont know for sure.As a sidebar and more serious..but a US citizen just spent 6 weeks in jail on Tortola for carrying a gun on his private jet..even though he had a US permit for it.. A fine of $50,000 and time served finally got him released with his plans of buying a multi $$$$ home in the BVI's in ashes and his psyche severly damaged. Every country has its own rules....
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Nov 13 '23
Sorry for the late reply, but I wanted to jump in and say that when it comes to bringing vape pens through TSA or BVI customs, it's likely a good idea to check the local laws. In my opinion, it could potentially lead to complications and even confiscation or charges. I'd suggest maybe picking them up upon arrival in the islands to avoid any vacation hiccups. From my past experiences, I've traveled with my cbd vape without issues, but things could have changed. There might be complications or restrictions that I'm not aware of. Better to enjoy your vacation hassle-free!