We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Tongue Tie | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Nov 20 '23
I can't decide if I want my sons to have their headscarf cut off or not. My main reason I don't want this is because I'm afraid. He really has problems with locking up, but I do not know for sure if his tongue-tied is bothering him. It seems he just prefers a bottle. I would like him to breastfeed.
Is this a super simple procedure?
How long does it take to heal?
Are there any negative consequences? Does my insurance cover this?
Thank you in advance!
Alex
Alex Nov 20 '23
I had both my boys fixed. It's a really simple procedure. They just cut the little part under the tongue.
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Nov 20 '23
When it comes to deciding whether to have a tongue tie cut, it's essential to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide guidance tailored to your son's specific situation. The procedure is generally straightforward and relatively quick, and healing time varies but is typically fast.As for insurance coverage, it's best to check with your insurance provider to see if they cover it. The important thing is to prioritize your son's comfort and well-being. If you'd like more information and insights about the procedure, you can visit websites like this. They can offer valuable resources to help you make an informed decision.