We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

COUNTER STRIKE achievement in Cruz Brothers | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Paige
Paige Nov 27 '23
From the main menu, select Brawl Night if you have a single controller or Vs. Mode if you have 2 controllers.

If in Brawl Mode, select the first fight against O’Bryan, then select Faust as your fighter. Once the fight starts, let Faust get beat up a bit and give some punches to build up his power in the bottom left corner. Once it shows a crown in the bottom left, let Faust get hit and press cn_LB+cn_RBas you get hit to execute a breaker.

If you are using 2 controllers, select VS. Mode. Select Faust as your character with controller 1 and any character with the second controller. Select the venue to proceed. Use controller 2 to beat on your controller 1 to build controller 1’s power. When controller 1 gets a crown in the bottom left, hit controller 1 with controller 2 and press cn_LB+cn_RBon controller 1 as you get hit to execute a breaker.
Claudette Leanna
Claudette Leanna Nov 27 '23
 Unlocking the COUNTER STRIKE achievement had me scratching my head until I stumbled upon Corn 0nThe Cobb's advice. Spammed LB + RB with my power meter full, and voila! Worked like a charm. It's always great when the community shares these nuggets of wisdom. And I've got a personal recommendation: check out CS2 skins if you need the best weapons for a reasonable price. Good luck!