We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

EA Sports FC 24 best Italy ratings prediction | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
nfkjasfas
nfkjasfas Nov 30 '23

All you have to do is look to Ligue 1 and the Paris Saint-Germain squad to see what is on offer. Nuno Mendes gives an attacking threat from LB, Vitinha can run the show in midfield FC 24 Coins, and Goncalo Ramos has great physicality up top! The center of their defence looks to be taken care of too! 

Benfica’s Antonio Silva and Sporting CP’s Goncalo Inacio could make a formidable partnership. Their mix of solid defensive stats, pace, power, and ability to play out from the back make them ones to watch in Career Mode and early Ultimate Team picks. 

After some recent dark times, the Italian national team is back, so the EA Sports FC 24 best Italy ratings will be highly anticipated! They have a strong core group of senior players, with many exciting youngsters coming through. EA Sports FC 24 best Italy ratings prediction

We’re closing in on the EA Sports FC release date, with plenty of Italian representation expected in various ratings reveals. Check out our predictions for the best Italy player ratings in EA FC 24 below, as well as some top Italian players with high potential to sign in Career Mode.

Here is our EA Sports FC 24 best Italy ratings top 10 prediction: For years, Italy had one of the best goalkeepers around in Gianluigi Buffon, and that continues in FC 24. PSG’s Gianluigi Donnarumma will be one of the best-rated players in FC 24, with the potential to become the outright best keeper in the game.

His PSG teammate runs the midfield for both club and country, with mini-maestro Marco Verratti setting the tempo. He’s currently in his prime, so make use of him while you can cheap Fut 24 Coins! Excluding any of the previous best-rated players, here is our EA Sports FC 24 Italian highest-potential ratings top 10 prediction.

jessicavi
jessicavi Nov 30 '23
I know that this is one of the most important pieces of information for me. I'm also excited to read your piece snake game