We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

About Anxiety | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Dec 1 '23
We as artists cant compose our art in living in anxiety. I found a very simple way to overcome any bad feeling you want. I have been doing this for a long time now, every now land then, when I needet it and it works every time. Gregg Braden is someone you should have a look at anyway, you woundt regret . But for the beginning, just try it and see for your self.

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/5ddpCViaz8U?autoplay=1

Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Dec 1 '23
huh?

i'm just guessing that some rappers may have very frustrating and anxious environment they are living in. and music is the way to express that?

the blues and punk music too? etc.

heck, maybe ian curtis was super anxious?
kurt cobain. can't deal with the pressure of fame?
William Hopster
William Hopster Dec 1 '23
It's true that many creative individuals have found ways to channel their pain into their art, using it as a form of expression and catharsis. However, you also rightly point out that not everyone can harness their suffering in this way, and it can sometimes become overwhelming.
The connection between suffering and art is indeed complex and varies from person to person. It's a reminder that each individual's journey with creativity and mental health is unique.
If you're interested in exploring ways to cope with certain aspects of mental health, you might want to look into the fherehab.com. It can be a helpful resource for those seeking ways to find joy and motivation, even during difficult times.