We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Online, PC Multiplayer Card Game(s) Suggestions? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Dec 1 '23
Lockdown has the wife seeking an online, PC/Steam multiplayer card game; classic card games, anyone possibly know of any? I have no clue and searching is bewildering.

Many thanks.
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Dec 4 '23
I taught my wife to play FIFA, and now we play together. Actually, it made us closer.
William Hopster
William Hopster Dec 4 '23
I started playing Hearts during the lockdown, and I'm still hooked on it today. It's a game that strikes the perfect balance between strategy and fun. The objective is to avoid certain cards while trying to collect others, making every move a bit of a gamble.
What's great about Hearts is that it's easy to pick up, even if you're new to card games. Plus, it can get surprisingly competitive and strategic as you become more experienced. You'll find yourself trying to outwit your opponents and, at the same time, trying to avoid certain cards like the Queen of Spades.
The Forum post is edited by William Hopster Dec 4 '23
rosy dam
rosy dam Mar 14
A Symphony of Possibilities: Infinite Craft is a symphony of possibilities, an endless array of choices and paths to take.