We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

where I can find effective remedies to reduce stress? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Dec 2 '23
Hello, dear forum members, I am very interested in the question where I can find reliable and effective remedies to reduce stress and improve my mood. I live in a big city, and sometimes I feel a lot of stress due to the constant hustle and pressure. Maybe some of you have faced a similar problem and can advise proven solutions?
Olov
Olov Dec 2 '23

Hello! Your question is very relevant for many people who live in megacities. The modern pace of life really puts its imprint on our psychological state. I too have experienced similar difficulties due to daily stress. Recently, my friend, who also faced this problem, told me about Normotim https://www.trustpilot.com/review/normotim.com from Normopharm. According to him, this product helps to reduce stress, improve mood and restore emotional balance. I decided to try this drug and was surprised by the result. It really helped me to feel more calm and collected in the conditions of city hustle and bustle. But I want to emphasize that before taking any remedies, even natural ones or those recommended by acquaintances, it is always important to consult a doctor. Good luck!