We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

where to find effective stress relievers? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Dec 2 '23
Hi everyone!!! Can anyone suggest where to find effective stress relievers? I live in a big city and sometimes feel overwhelmed. Interested in natural and safe methods.
Olov
Olov Dec 2 '23

Hello, I understand your concern as I myself live in the city and periodically face increased stress. One of my colleagues recently told me about Normotim https://www.find-us-here.com/...laware-USA/33928733/ , which is produced by Normopharm. He said that this product helped him alleviate his stress and improve his overall health. I was skeptical, but decided to give it a try as I was looking for natural and safe ways to reduce stress. To my surprise, I actually felt a positive change. "Normotim has helped me feel more relaxed and focused throughout the day. Nevertheless, I would like to emphasize that it is important to consult a doctor before starting any remedy, even if it is of natural origin. I hope that I have been able to help in this matter.