We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Someone did an internet speed test? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rick
Rick Dec 3 '23
Hi friends, I've recently started having problems with the internet. The speed is somehow not right, pages load slowly, videos lag. I don't know much about it, so I decided to ask you. How do you check your internet speed and what do you do if it's not good? Maybe there are some tips on how to improve your internet connection?
Andy
Andy Dec 3 '23
Hi, I too have encountered similar problems and I have a few tips. First, I recommend using a website for internet speed test https://speed.limited Just go to it and run the test to find out the current speed of your internet. If your speed is slow, here are some recommendations: Check your connection: Make sure all cables are properly connected and there are no hardware problems. Avoid conflicts: Check to see if your devices are overloaded with connectivity. Turn off unnecessary devices that use the internet. I hope these tips help you improve your internet connection!
Rick
Rick Dec 3 '23
Thanks for the tips! I checked the speed on speed.limited, and it turns out that my speed is really low. Apparently, it's not just my actions, but the ISP itself. I will deal with them. Maybe someone else has faced similar problems? Share your experience, how did you cope with slow internet? I will be grateful for any hints!