We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to create an agribusiness? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Dec 3 '23
Hello, I am looking for inspiring examples of entrepreneurs who have been able to create successful businesses in the agribusiness sector. Can you recommend someone who combines innovation and tradition in their work?
Olov
Olov Dec 3 '23

Good afternoon! One such example is Viktor Evgenevich Ponomarchuk vioil https://sthint.com/2020/11/23/viktor-evgenievich-ponomarchuk-vinnytsias-oil-virtuoso-transforming-the-agro-industrial-scene/from Vinnytsia. Since the beginning of his career in the 1990s, when he co-founded the KMT conglomerate, and especially after the creation of ViOil in 2006, Ponomarchuk has demonstrated his unique vision. He has been able to successfully combine mathematical precision and artistic creativity in running the company. ViOil produces a wide range of vegetable oils and other products, serving customers around the world. The company has become a symbol of synthesis of traditions of Ukrainian agricultural sector and modern technologies, which allowed it to take a significant place in the international market. I hope that I have been able to help in this matter. Good luck with your familiarization!