We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

features coming? - Mobile for Oxwall Version 1.0 | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Feb 21 '13
as of now I see the plugin finally has newsfeed but we cannot post on newsfeed when will it be possible to update the newsfeed with a status and does this plugin yet support cloud storage?
aron
aron Feb 22 '13

Soon will be able to publish to newsfeed ...and all my plugins are not tested on cloud version, becouse i dont usng it (like many other Members).

Joseph
Joseph Feb 24 '13
awesome I see that was added a few questions though I still have a few like how do i get notifications and comment on a newsfeed post? 
Joseph
Joseph Feb 24 '13
oh and one more question when will this support the oxwall advertising plugin my site gets paid mostly on ad views
Joseph
Joseph Feb 24 '13
and honestly some of us use cloud because its more optimized for our sites to use it I mean 28 is a little expensive still to pay and not be guaranteed this will work on my site in fact I think oxwall should enforce compatibility on this
Roderick
Roderick Feb 24 '13
Hi, i just bought this and its basic but works great :) just one thing: my ipad goes to mobile version to, can there be an option to disable mobile version for ipad/tablets?
aron
aron Feb 24 '13
Joseph: in a later release i will try to add option: "Comment newsfeed post" and will try add dupport for plugin: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/362 . 

About clouds: I explained to you that I do not use the cloud, and none of my plugins are not tested on clouds (this is in the description of each of the plugins)

aron
aron Feb 24 '13
Roderick: Thanks, but for which you want to disable detect ipad/tabled and switched to mobile? You can always switch to the full version from mobile (and vice versa)
Roderick
Roderick Feb 24 '13
Hi Aron, i wish to be able to shut out my iPad, so users on an iPad get the normal version.
aron
aron Feb 24 '13
Roderick In next version i add option: "Disable detetect mobile"
aron
aron Feb 24 '13
Joseph: in next edition will add support for plugin "Adsense Pro": http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/362 - will display images banners
Roderick
Roderick Feb 24 '13
No, it must me able to detect iphone :) but not my ipad :) thanks!
Joseph
Joseph Feb 24 '13
no I dont want support for adsense po I want support for the original add plugin so that my google ads can be displayed I have no use for the adsense pro plugin no offense
aron
aron Feb 25 '13
In feature editions I'll think about support for Google Ads (now will support for Adsense Pro and only for Ads as images)
Joseph
Joseph Apr 8 '13
you want support for adsense pro to sell more copies a real oxwall developerwould develop for the community at large and offer support for the advertisement plugin and cloud storage since cloud storage is a normal oxwall mode http://docs.oxwall.org/install:cloud_hosting?s[]=cloud
You do not have permission to reply this topic