We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Music plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Donamix
Donamix Feb 21 '13
Is there any music plugin that allows members to upload tracks?

Share mp3's etc.. i only saw one music plugin in the store 

But not what im looking for.

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Feb 21 '13
http://reasonkits.com has something close. I think his name is eddie on the forum. I would check with him.

David A
David A Feb 22 '13
I am looking for something similar too!
David A
David A Feb 22 '13
Eddie,  can you give more of a description of how to do that?
Joseph
Joseph Feb 22 '13
this is a long needed plugin wonder why no one ever made such a plugin
David A
David A Feb 23 '13
Thanks!

Bobby
Bobby Feb 23 '13
I'd listen to what Eddie "Doc Scurlock" Hughes has to say.
Regulators!
Oh sorry. I make up funny stories in my head while I drink my coffee.
Sometimes it's so quiet around here, I imagine tumble weeds. Then I imagined I was Bobby the kid and Eddie was Doc.
Then I figured Cit and Unique would join our gang of Oxwall Regulators.
Yeee haw!

If Doc says go with soundcloud, I'm goin' with soundcloud.
Ok I'm headed back out to the PHP plains to rustle me up any rogue lines of code.
But I'll be back in town soon for a hot bath and a warm lady.
Alia Team
Alia Feb 25 '13
Music plugin idea was suggested at UserVoice, but has not received enough votes to get into "to do" list.
Donamix
Donamix Feb 27 '13
I finally found a solution and i like it it's not bad.

Members on my site can now leave comments on songs, rate songs, upload and download music from their desktop..

it also have categories sub categories n more..

http://social.donamix.com/music

Thanks for Purusothaman Ramanujam

The Forum post is edited by Donamix Feb 27 '13
Oleg Dubrov
Oleg Dubrov May 23 '15
Maybe here is the plugin you are looking for?: Audio plugin 

Brothem
Brothem May 28 '15
Music plugin FINALLY! This is an awesome add to the Oxwall list of plugins!
Networking Technologies LLC

Hi, we also have a player & cart Plugin going in the oxwall store, with most of those features already & More!  we have been testing it for a while now making sure it was stable.

please check out out! 
1.Pic on each song
2.Playlist
3.Embed code (to other sites)
4.Music Page Player
5.Profile Player
6.Rate Per song
7.Like per song
8.Comment per song
9. Song shuffle
10.Song repeat
11.Song Play count
12.Sell>Free>Just Listen options
13.works with membership plugin
14. paypal pay out system (per member)
15.Purchase History (per member)
16.Account Management (per member)
17.Cart on profile player
and more!
demo:  www.douflow.com
login:
user: onetime
pass: pass

let us know what you think
thank you
The Forum post is edited by Networking Technologies LLC May 28 '15
Jamesseoexpert12
Jamesseoexpert12 Jul 13 '23

Hey there! If you're looking for a music plugin that allows members to upload tracks, there are several options available that can meet your needs. While it's important to note that the availability of plugins may vary depending on the platform or website you're using, I can offer you some general suggestions.

One popular plugin that enables members to upload tracks is called "BuddyPress." BuddyPress is a WordPress plugin that adds social networking features to your website, including the ability for users to create profiles and interact with each other. With additional extensions or add-ons, such as "BuddyPress Media," you can enhance the functionality to allow members to upload and share MP3s or other audio files.

Another option worth exploring is the "SoundCloud" plugin. SoundCloud is a popular platform for musicians and music enthusiasts, and they offer an official plugin for WordPress websites. With the SoundCloud plugin, you can embed SoundCloud tracks directly into your website, allowing members to share their music seamlessly.

Remember to search for plugins specific to the platform or content management system (CMS) you're using. Musconvtool

Ann
Ann Dec 13 '23
As a music enthusiast, I discover music from various sources, and YouTube is my favorite. However, listening to music on YouTube isn't always convenient, so YTMP3 for download mp3 has become my indispensable tool for creating playlists. It offers top-notch sound quality, and most importantly, it's entirely free! I recommend it to anyone in search of a reliable converter!
Chart Ringtones
Chart Ringtones Dec 15 '23
Explore WordPress plugins like "WP Media Folder" or consider BuddyPress for a social network setup. Drupal's "File Entity" and Joomla's "JDownloads" may also suit your needs for members to upload tracks and share MP3 song ringtone
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 21 '23
Apart from keeping your belongings safe from burglars, it helps to keep you safe from harsh weather elements too. San Jose Mobile Truck Repair