We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Dermatologist burned my face! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Kolby Pham
Kolby Pham Dec 11 '23
I'm soooooo mad and my confidence is so gone.
I had a bad acne break out and I tried everything to help. I was left with these acne marks so I went to the dermatologist and paid alot of money for a suggested peel called VI peel. I was so nervous because you have to be very careful with black skin and peels. I really stressed my concerns about it but she said I would be ok. A couple days when I started peeling I just knew something was very wrong, I could cry. The skin was just so fresh and sooo drying. The ointment she gave was not enough. I tried coconut oil and olive oil and nothing was moisturizing enough except for vaseline. I could feel my eyes pull when i closed them. The fresh skin was painful. My skin looks TERRIBLE! It looks like it aged. I see wrinkles from it stretching. OH God.... I been so embarrassed to even be outside I wear a mask.
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Dec 11 '23
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your tough experience! Acne struggles can be really challenging, and it's disheartening when the solution doesn't go as planned. Remember, you're not alone in facing these issues, and it's okay to feel upset about it. Give your skin some time to recover, and maybe consult with your dermatologist again for additional advice. Have you considered talking to your dermatologist about botriomycome? It might offer some insights.
The Forum post is edited by Norman Fallan Dec 11 '23
sam khan
sam khan Dec 11 '23
Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and wonderful style and design. Long Distance Movers West New York, New Jersey Near Me | West New York Long Distance Moving Companies - Three Movers