We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

FBI lawyer under criminal investigation! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded
idayrare corded Dec 11 '23
Yep, for altering documents presented to the FISA court. Let the Democrats chew on this during their recess.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/21/p...ion/index.html

The Horowitz report will be released 12/9. Heads are going to explode!!!!!

Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Dec 11 '23
Lawyers get disbarred for this crap.
contempt of court charges usually apply also.
Emily Blake
Emily Blake Dec 11 '23
Given that this thread is from four years ago, it's interesting to reflect on the developments and outcomes related to the FBI lawyer's criminal investigation.
Legal matters can take unexpected turns, and the passage of time often reveals more details and insights. It's crucial in such cases to allow the investigative process to run its course and ensure justice is served.
If you or anyone else ever encounters whistleblower-related issues or legal concerns, even years later, resources like https://federal-lawyer.com/whistleblower-lawyers/wrong/ can still provide valuable information and support.
mora
mora Apr 20
Agree with this 

business lease lawyer play a vital role in ensuring legal compliance and protecting interests in commercial lease agreements. Their expertise is invaluable in navigating complex lease terms and resolving disputes effectively.

MatthewMorgan
MatthewMorgan Apr 28
Amidst swirling allegations and intense scrutiny, the Tech Lawyer finds themselves thrust into the unforgiving spotlight of a criminal investigation. Once revered for their prowess in navigating the complexities of technology law, they now face the daunting challenge of defending their own actions. Every legal maneuver becomes a delicate dance between preserving their reputation and safeguarding their freedom. As evidence mounts and accusations intensify, the Tech Lawyer must draw upon every ounce of legal acumen to mount a compelling defense. The outcome hangs precariously in the balance, as the scales of justice tip and the weight of accountability presses down upon them.
Ania Queen
Ania Queen Apr 28

On this special day, I want to take a moment to express just how much you mean to me. Romantic Birthday Letters For Your Boyfriend You are my rock, my confidant, and my greatest source of strength. Your unwavering support and unwavering devotion never fail to lift me up, even in the darkest of times. Your kindness, generosity, and selflessness inspire me to be a better person each and every day.