We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to add a forum to events or groups or anywhere else? | Forum

Z32
Z32 Feb 23 '13
I would like to embed a forum or two on a specific event page similar to how there are threads embedded on Oxwall Store items, under Support.  This would be huge for me.  I've been looking through the documentation and wasted money on a plugin that won't do this, even though it sounded promising.  

Please let me know if I can clarify

Manoj Chettry
Manoj Chettry Mar 3 '13
hii edie do you knwo how to put logo in oxwall theme?? i am using aron theme ! any idea how to put logo there??
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Manoj Chettry hii edie do you knwo how to put logo in oxwall theme?? i am using aron theme ! any idea how to put logo there??

For any plugin/theme related questions, contact the developer or post in the plugin/theme specific forum in the store.
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Z32 wasted money on a plugin that won't do this, even though it sounded promising.

If you are referring to my plugin (eXtended Events + Map) , I am sorry. Its not my mistake. My plugin description never said that it could do the "forum" stuff for you.

Quote from Eddie Hughes I spent hours fixing that developers code for my own site!

Are you mentioning anything about my plugin? IF so did we had any dicussion on this? Please help me to recollect.
Z32
Z32 Mar 3 '13
Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam
Quote from Z32 wasted money on a plugin that won't do this, even though it sounded promising.

If you are referring to my plugin (eXtended Events + Map) , I am sorry. Its not my mistake. My plugin description never said that it could do the "forum" stuff for you.

I am absolutely *not* referring to your plugin.  I've purchased the extended events + Map and it simply works perfectly and exactly as advertised.  Thanks for following up with me. I've already left a review for the plugin I've wasted money on.  
Purusothaman Ramanujam
I just wanted to follow up so that I can improve my plugin if there are any concerns.

Thanks again.