We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how do auto update 1.0.3 to 1.1? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
ma3ih Club
ma3ih Apr 6 '11
how we can auto update from 1.0.3 to 1.1?
where we must click for this? :D
Den Team
Den Apr 7 '11
In a few hours you will see auto update request in your admin panel (if you have working cronjob). Just follow instructions in this update request and update will be applied automatically :)
dhiyafaris
dhiyafaris Apr 9 '11
can some1 please help me with this?
http://www.klikpop.com/
Den Team
Den Apr 9 '11
@dhiyafaris
Please, create separate topic in bug reports section
Don
Don Apr 16 '11
@Addenster
i am not seeing any update link on my admin but see what i saw below

Thanks for using Oxwall software

The latest version is 1.1. More details at Oxwall.org

Please, update platform core first BEFORE updating any plugins. Otherwise you may end up with a broken site.
Den Team
Den Apr 19 '11
@Don
This is spotlight message (not update request).
If you still don;'t see update request (green balloon) then you don't have setup your cronjob correctly. Please, check your cron setttings.
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
You made some first rate points there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and located most individuals will go along with together with your website. gutter cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it ae888bet1.com
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
Can I just now say thats a relief to uncover someone that in fact knows what theyre dealing with online. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light to make it important. Lots more people have to ought to see this and can see this side of your story. I cant believe youre less well-liked since you also absolutely hold the gift. nổ hũ F8BET
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 26
sell usdt instantly in Lebanon using whish @ 1 % fees buy usdt using whish lebanon
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
The idea thinks fully correct. Most of smaller sized features ended up made by way of a lot of file education and learning. I adore the approval a great deal. link đăng ký F8BET