We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Help with choosing a car rental in Tbilisi! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Rick
Rick Dec 19 '23
Hi guys! I'm planning a trip to Tbilisi and decided to rent a car for easy transportation around the city and surrounding areas. The problem is that I know absolutely nothing about rental companies in this city. Can anyone recommend a normal place where I can rent a car for a few days? And what are the usual prices there? I would be grateful for any hints!
Andy
Andy Dec 19 '23
Hi buddy! I was recently there and right here I booked car hire Tbilisi https://hire-auto.biz/en/rent_car/georgia_tbilisi for car rental I can confidently say that it is a great option! The prices there are reasonable, the choice of cars is great, and the service is top notch. When I booked, I was consulted on all issues, helped to choose the right option. The cars are in good condition, and there were no problems. There is even an opportunity to return the car in another city, which is convenient. I recommend it, you will not regret it!