We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Your delivery service | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ijana
Ijana Dec 19 '23
How does the delivery schedule typically work for your services? Given people's busy schedules, understanding delivery timings is crucial. Can you provide insights into the general delivery times and any flexibility options available for customers to ensure a smooth and convenient experience?
Olivia Grant
Olivia Grant Dec 19 '23
Hi! With its commitment to fast and reliable service, Lasership has become the preferred choice for businesses and individuals requiring efficient delivery solutions. When using their services, the client naturally has a question: how late does lasership deliver most people have a busy schedule and can miss the delivery person’s arrival. A customer service representative will be able to answer this question as delivery times may vary depending on your situation.
The Forum post is edited by Olivia Grant Dec 20 '23
Ijana
Ijana Dec 19 '23
Thanks for the info! Lasership's fast and reliable service is a game-changer. Considering our hectic schedules, I'm curious: how late does Lasership deliver? It would be great to know to ensure I'm around when the delivery arrives.
Olivia Grant
Olivia Grant Dec 20 '23
It’s great that my information allowed you to understand in which direction to take action, thanks to this it is much easier to receive or deliver parcels.