We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where do you shower? | Forum

Kate Rose
Kate Rose Dec 20 '23
Where do you shower? 

Personally, I shower in the bathroom. What about you?

Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Dec 20 '23
I have difficulties going inside the bath and going out when finished cause I have cerebral palsy and if the 1 foot  jump the obstacle the other one needs to try harder and that's a challenge. That's why I use a shower.
Alex Bess
Alex Bess Dec 20 '23
I'm sorry you have such a problem. I know what it is as my cousin has it. My uncle bought a safe walk-in tub for him. I checked the Safe Step Tub reviews and people who use it say that it really eases the process (my cousin also says it).
The Forum post is edited by Alex Bess Dec 20 '23
carson
carson Dec 20 '23
The brown essentials hoodie is a warm embrace of comfort and a nod to understated sophistication. In a sea of colors, the rich brown hue sets this hoodie apart, offering a unique twist to the classic essential. Crafted with meticulous detail and using premium materials, the brown Essentials Hoodie is more than just a garment; it's a statement of refined simplicity. The earthy tones not only provide warmth but also add a touch of versatility, seamlessly complementing various styles and outfits. Whether you're strolling through the city or seeking comfort on a lazy day, the brown Essentials Hoodie wraps you in a cocoon of both warmth and distinctive style. It's an expression of timeless elegance in a hue that stands out while effortlessly blending in—a wardrobe essential that transcends the ordinary. Welcome to a realm where the brown Essentials Hoodie becomes a symbol of comfort, class, and individuality.