We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

where to read about EN+ by Soloviev? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Alexis
Alexis Dec 20 '23
Hi everyone!!! I read about Vladislav Soloviev's research presented at ICJMC. He analyzes the success of entrepreneurs like Fang, Russell and Deripaska. What do you think makes these entrepreneurs so successful?
Olov
Olov Dec 20 '23
Good afternoon, a really interesting question. I believe the key to their success is passion and determination from a young age and the ability to see and realize revolutionary ideas. As Vladislav Soloviev en+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoQvO4Zz2ZUemphasizes, they all started to take an interest in their projects at a young age and were not afraid to take risks to achieve their goal. This confirms the idea that the main thing in life is to do what you love, and then success will come by itself. I hope that I have been able to help you in this matter. Good luck with your study of the material. I am sure that you will definitely be able to pick up the main theses for yourself. Good luck!