We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Another new joiner - google SEO for AKAPS needed? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
maegan briones
maegan briones Dec 21 '23
Hi all, another new joiner here, from Cambridge. I found UKAPS through google searches, although generally UKAPS doesn't come up in the first few pages of the results for some reason. At least for me, a google search on 'ludwigia palustris' (my current project) puts the first UKAPS entry on page 3, under "Ludwigia palustris advice needed". For what it's worth I'm keeping a Wordpress site of my aquascaping adventures and google doesn't like that either. ;)
Looking forward to new discussion!
-Andy
The Forum post is edited by maegan briones Dec 21 '23
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Dec 21 '23
No 1 on my google search just now............
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Dec 21 '23
Google search rankings can be a bit mysterious sometimes, but I'm glad you managed to find your way here through your searches.
Your aquascaping project with Ludwigia palustris sounds intriguing, and I'm sure many here would love to see your progress. Your WordPress site is a fantastic way to document your adventures, even if Google doesn't always play nice.
When it comes to online visibility, it can indeed be a bit of a challenge. If you ever decide to step up your game, there are options like hiring a digital marketing agency Koreaa that can help improve your site's ranking and overall online presence.
The Forum post is edited by Rajesh Rajpo Dec 21 '23