We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

The Morning’s Mini Workout | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
maegan briones
maegan briones Dec 25 '23
I’m afraid the thread “Grip Band” in Sword Customization was a bit too much for me this morning and I took my M1860 sabre out and cut. With that out of my system I made a couple more with my CS Backsword. Not a long cession by any means but all went well using 1.8 L plastic bottles and 1 L cartons. I used only a #2 cuts and all were silent cuts. Who came up with such a name? AWK. And I retired with a good feeling of success and the muscles saying thanks I needed that.
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Dec 25 '23
I did a little early morning cutting too!  :D   It's finally raining here after almost a month without, so I decided to take a couple of my swords out to the garage and stretch a few muscles.

My CS Gladius machete made shreds out of an old KoA box. :o   That thing is just WICKED.  8D   I may get another one just for kicks. ;)

Apparently, that wasn't enough.  Then I went to the 'man-cave' and got my Hanwei Rhinelander.  I guess it's my least used sword, so I decided to give'er a go. Two more old boxes and three 2-liter soda bottles later.....yeah, baby. 8-)  

My dogs WILL NOT go out the door now. ;-| -------- (rofl)
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Dec 25 '23
It's intriguing how silent cuts with #2 technique can provide an effective workout. Perhaps the name "AWK" for this technique has an interesting history or story behind it. It's always fun to discover the origins of such terms in different disciplines.
If you've been maintaining your fitness routine or are looking for new inspiration, you might find the article on Chris Pratt's workout and diet at https://fitnessclone.com/chris-pratt-workout-diet/ both informative and motivating. Chris Pratt's fitness journey is inspiring, and his approach to workouts and diet might offer some valuable insights.
farhan
farhan Dec 25 '23
Users should prioritize legal and certified platforms to ensure a secure and reliable webtoon experience. https://www.newtokki.net/