We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Strains for relax Calming | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Dec 29 '23
Hey,

I'm looking for strains that calm me down but don't impair my concentration. i don't like it when my mind is racing.. i want to sleep well and wake up happy without being in a bad mood. can you give me a recommendation please?
Brittany Wang
Brittany Wang Dec 29 '23
ACDC: This strain is a high-CBD hybrid that is known for its calming properties without causing a "high." It can help to reduce anxiety and promote relaxation.
Alyvia Lynn
Alyvia Lynn Dec 29 '23
One great option to explore is ""Granddaddy Purple."" It's known for its calming effects and is often used to alleviate stress and anxiety while allowing you to stay focused. Another popular choice is ""Blue Dream,"" which has a reputation for promoting relaxation without making your mind race.Also, I'd highly recommend you Get a NY marijuana card. It opens up a world of possibilities, allowing you to access a wide variety of strains and products that cater to your specific needs. Plus, it can make the process of finding the perfect strain for relaxation a lot easier.
famide
famide Dec 29 '23
If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. Business Kitsap
Alex Vandas
Alex Vandas Mar 14
For those who are interested in the subject, I advise you to look for information on the Internet before growing. You can find out when is the best time to grow Voodoo cannabis strain https://wayofleaf.co/strains/voodoo-cannabis-strain-review/ On this site, for example, there are very interesting info, as well as interesting facts.