We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Wood Bed with Headboard | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Nlink
Nlink Dec 30 '23
Forum members, I'm intrigued by the idea of a platform bed with a headboard, particularly in relation to its alignment with Montessori principles. Can anyone share their experiences with this stylish and practical low-profile bed frame? How has it worked for your child's independence and decision-making, considering the influence of Montessori educational philosophy? Are there specific features or brands you recommend for a quality platform bed with a headboard? I'm eager to learn from your insights. Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!
Ella Dallas
Ella Dallas Dec 30 '23
Hello! I recently embraced the concept of a platform bed with a headboard from busywood.com https://busywood.com/collections/wood-platform-bed-with-headboard , and the experience has been transformative in aligning with Montessori principles.

I noticed a significant positive impact on my child's independence and decision-making. The low-profile design empowers my child to easily access and exit the bed independently. The inclusion of a headboard serves as a comforting and secure element, allowing my child to make choices about their sleep space with a sense of autonomy.