We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do I Connect my FUBO to my Samsung Smart TV in the Best Way - Video | Forum

charles
charles Jan 1

The first step in setting up FUBO to work with your Samsung Smart TV is to download the SmartThings app to your phone. With its help, you can connect devices that work with the same network. Then, on your Samsung phone, open the SmartThings app and tap "Add device." After you install the app on your phone, you must enter your phone's PIN to link it to your Samsung TV. Choose "Smart View" when the procedure is done.

After you download the Fubo.tv/connect app, you have to sign in. There will be a need for a six-digit activation code. After you log in, you can watch live TV channels on your Samsung TV. Using the SmartThings app on your phone, you can show what's on your phone's screen on your TV. Even if you don't have a Samsung SmartTV, you can still connect FUBO to your Samsung TV through the Internet.

Now, you need to get the FuboTV app for your Samsung Smart TV. You can get it for free by downloading it straight to the Samsung TV's storage. After you have installed it, you can find it in the app store. If you still have an older smart TV, you can also download the latest version from Google Play. Once you're connected, you can use FUBO on your Samsung Smart TV to stream movies, TV shows, and other content.

You do not have permission to reply this topic