We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Has anyone tried integrating Intel i7 vPro into Oxwall for enhanced performance? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John Smith
John Smith Jan 2

Hello Oxwall Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm currently exploring ways to optimize the performance of my Oxwall website, and I'm particularly interested in the potential benefits of integrating Intel i7 vPro technology.

Has anyone in the community experimented with incorporating Intel i7 vPro into their Oxwall setup? I've heard that it can significantly enhance overall performance, but I'd love to hear from those who have hands-on experience or insights into the compatibility and performance improvements.

Your firsthand experiences and advice would be immensely valuable as I consider this upgrade for my Oxwall community. Feel free to share any tips, recommendations, or cautionary tales you may have encountered.

Thank you in advance for your input, and I look forward to hearing from the knowledgeable members of our community!