We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Getting a list of my Likes or Bookmarks | Forum

risha
risha Feb 28 '13
Most of the times the users/members would like to bookmark or 'star' a photo or a blog post or a comment or whatever ........ so that they can come back to the site and re-read, re-evaluate, re-appreciate or whatever ... you get the point.

Using Like is oneway BUT in Oxwall there is NO way to see a list of my likes in a serial paginated format - Like is also public.

Bookmarking is sort of private where I like or dislike and it is  not made public.
Is there a way to do this in Oxwall?

Even if it is not there, a list of my Likes will also do.
Apart from the solutions of 'custom mod' and paid dev does anyone have any quick and dirty and actual code to do this?
Comedian
Comedian Dec 6 '13
this is a great idea, I think we need a way to let our users to bookmark content (and easy access to it, of course).

Michael
Michael Dec 8 '13
It would be good to see a list of what you liked otherwise it's kinda fruitless liking stuff
ross Team
ross Dec 9 '13
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Daisy Team
Daisy Dec 12 '13
Risha, the best way to achieve this is a new plugin development . I suggest that you download our new Plugin Skeleton plugin to see how to use this or that function. Here is URL to the Store item: http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/695

If you are not familiar with the plugin development, it would be better for you to find a developer who can help you with it.

Most probably someone on this forum has already started to develop this plugin and it will be available in the Store in the nearest. :)