We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Best phone games? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Patty Long
Patty Long Jan 9

Reading through this whole forum sucks.

Just joined the smartphone revolution 10 years late.

Which games are any good?

Good mobile ports of old games also count.  

madeline
madeline Jan 9
If you are experiencing boredom in your spare time, visit this free Quordle game to begin playing this board game without downloading anything or registering.
Ashwin Campbell
Last time indie/horror games on PY pr PHP looks good
Pawl Kerson
Pawl Kerson Jan 9
Thanks for sharing your recommendations for phone games, even though the thread is a year old! Hunt Royale and 20 Minutes til Dawn both sound like intriguing choices for gaming enthusiasts. It's always great to discover new and engaging mobile games, no matter when the suggestions come in.
Speaking of mobile gaming, if you're into classic and addictive options, you might want to give the Google snake game a shot as well. It's a timeless favorite that can provide hours of entertainment right in your mobile browser.
The world of mobile gaming is ever-evolving, and recommendations like yours can help others find enjoyable titles.
The Forum post is edited by Pawl Kerson Jan 9
Roman
Roman Feb 10
For me, one of my favourite games is the logic card game Hearts online https://hearts.zone/. To play the game you don't need to install utilities and download a mobile app, just launch your browser and go to the game portal. The main task in the game is to score the least amount of points on bribes. At first nothing is clear, but if you get into the rules, learn to play and after wins, you will want to play again and again.  
farhan
farhan Feb 17
I'll enjoy boundless fun without any strings attached, allowing me to escape into the world of tennis whenever I desire. league tennis
farhan
farhan Apr 29
Choosing the right tennis net is crucial for ensuring fair play and proper court setup, with regulations specifying dimensions and material requirements. best tennis balls