We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Weight loss | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
John
John Jan 16
Hi I weigh 159 and would like to weigh 149 in two weeks and be able to keep it off for a long time. does anyone have any advice? P.S. Im 5'6" or 5'7"
Jeremy Blake
Jeremy Blake Jan 16
So everyone's diet and training regime should be tailored more specifically to their own body and nutritional needs, but I can say 10lbs of actual weight in 2 weeks is moderately aggressive.  Just watch your diet (eat clean), work out regularly with weights and high intensity training, and cross train (climb, hike etc).  You are only 17 so you should probably have a metabolism that is pretty high to begin with.  Remember what works for me may not work for you.  Some people can do low carb/ high protein, but others might not. Again find what works best for your health and just stay active. 
Rajesh Rajpo
Rajesh Rajpo Jan 16
Focus on a balanced diet with lots of veggies, lean protein, and stay hydrated. Incorporate regular exercise, maybe a mix of cardio and strength training. It's crucial to set realistic goals to maintain long-term results. Also, consider checking out jontelaser for some additional wellness tips—they've got some helpful insights.
The Forum post is edited by Rajesh Rajpo Jan 16
DenisBradley
DenisBradley Apr 3
Shedding those extra pounds doesn't have to be a struggle, especially with a tailored diet plan. Our personalized meal plans are crafted to support weight loss without the need for intense gym sessions. Specifically designed to be calorie-controlled, these meal plans ensure you reach your weight goals effortlessly. Each meal is not only delicious but also tailored to your desired weight, making the journey enjoyable. Moreover, these weight loss meal plans dubai are perfectly balanced with essential macronutrients, keeping you healthy and energetic throughout your weight loss journey!