We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Kitchen Steel | Forum

Alex Bess
Alex Bess Jan 19
I’m curious to learn more about the kind of knives this forum members like to use in their kitchens. 

Any recommendations?

Kate Rose
Kate Rose Jan 19

I use Victorinox chef knives. More like for commercial cooking than show off knives. Hard blade that can still sharpen pretty easily.

Alexia Gold
Alexia Gold Jan 19
Swiss Diamond knives are an absolute game-changer in the kitchen, and we've embraced them wholeheartedly. Every piece is a testament to their exceptional quality and cutting-edge design. While we've also acquired a couple of unique pieces from auctions, they're more of display-worthy treasures than practical kitchen tools. The Swiss Diamond knives, on the other hand, are the real kitchen workhorses. Interestingly, I've recently struck a deal with rumbleon customer service, and what's noteworthy is their proactive approach. They consistently keep me in the loop, reaching out whenever there's something intriguing available. It's refreshing to have a service that not only facilitates deals but also goes the extra mile to ensure a personalized experience.
The Forum post is edited by Alexia Gold Jan 19