We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Valheim Server | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Jan 22
Greetings, was wondering if anyone might be able to tell me a way to move a folder from my local machine to my Truenas Scale kubernetes pod of Valheim server. If there was a way I could use WinSCP that'd be fantastic. I currently have the game server on a VM using Ubuntu Server but was wanting to switch to the kubernetes pod as it started working now but am unable to figure out how to move files around in a pod.
Norman Fallan
Norman Fallan Jan 22
Not sure of the best solution but you could run SCP from your container depending on the base image using TrueNAS's command line and dropping into your container's shell. k3s kubectl -n <NAMESPACE> exec -ti <POD> -- bash
Bryan Brooks
Bryan Brooks Jan 22
Moving your Valheim world save to a Kubernetes pod can be a bit tricky, but it's doable. WinSCP might not work directly with pods, but you can use the Kubernetes command-line tool, kubectl, to copy files. First, make sure you have kubectl installed and configured to access your Kubernetes cluster. Then, you can use the kubectl cp command to copy files between your local machine and the pod. This command will copy the "world" folder from your local machine to the specified path in the pod. Also, for Valheim server hosting, you might want to try supercraft.host. They offer great hosting options for the game, which can make managing your Valheim server a breeze.
Jobsfofelons0
Jobsfofelons0 Jan 23
This website, eSignature for Business Operations, is really easy to use. This is something I've never seen before. There are no disadvantages!
Jobsfofelons0
Jobsfofelons0 Feb 13
This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.tradesviz avis