We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Attention: Oxwall Team. Kindly be specific in e-mail communication | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Tester
Tester Mar 5 '13
I recently received an e-mail from the Oxwall Team, which reads: "We inform you that your review was not accepted for the following reason: Please post your report at the plugin support forum. Reviews section is for posting reviews about your experience of using the plugin." There is no specified info. How should I know what the team refers to? Even after asking them 'Which Posting' I didn't get a specific answer. This is not a good practice.
The Forum post is edited by Tester Mar 5 '13
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Did you recently added or edited any review for a plugin in the store? I guess they refer to that.
Tester
Tester Mar 5 '13
I don't remember frankly,Purusothaman Ramanujam.
I visit this site everyday several times, and also post things at random everyday.
If they had named the plugin, surely I could have remembered.
Besides, "not acceptable" sounds odd, unless I have used bad language, for the team could have moved the posting to the apporpriate section instead of asking me to re-post. Aliia 'moves' regularly (bless her soul). And, at any rate, how could have I re-posted it with no proper information about my original posting?
Alia Team
Alia Mar 5 '13
Tester, can you contact moderation_team@oxwall.org with this question? ( regarding not specific emails)? I am not confident how system works with Store reviews.
Tester
Tester Mar 5 '13
Aliia, I am not pursuing the topic anymore. They must have already forgotten the plug-in in question. If my posting was a review, the deletion is no big harm. Let's forget about it.