We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fighting stress. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Oliwer Lee
Oliwer Lee Jan 31

Daily walks as a way to combat psychological stress

In some cases, a person simply needs to take a break from professional duties, household chores and simply breathe in some fresh air. Not only systematic physical activity, but also regular relaxing walks can help relieve psychological stress.

Communicating with the surrounding nature and pleasant walks in the fresh air is a great way to relieve stress. This will give you the opportunity not to focus on your internal feelings, but to pay attention to the external manifestations of life. It is not at all necessary to walk for a long time, you just need to set aside 20 minutes for yourself in the morning and evening. This can help you relax and think through your own thoughts.

Change negative emotions to positive ones

Negative thoughts are a part of human life, but they definitely should not dominate it. Therefore, instead of ignoring them, you need to try to counter their influence with positive emotions. For example, if someone is tormented by his conscience about the fact that he slept until half the day, it is worth reminding himself that a few hours of rest during the busy week that happened was most welcome. And you can complete unfinished business tomorrow. 

James
James Jan 31
I completely agree with the previous post and want to say that the famous strain of cannabis wedding cake helped me in the fight against stress. This strain attracted me with its aroma and, of course, its effectiveness in restoring peace of mind. Now I use the wedding cake strain quite often and I like it. By the way, you can buy a strain of wedding cake by these https://westcoastbud.io/products/flower/ manufacturers and take note of the excellent online store with the biggest discounts and a large selection of products to improve your mental health.