We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Video chat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Patty Long
Patty Long Feb 1
Hello, I need a peer-to-peer video chat source code that can be used with B4i and B4a for my application. If anyone has such a code or an idea, I would greatly appreciate your help. I am willing to pay for the assistance, so please let me know if you have any suggestions or are interested in working together. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sonia Ellison

It's fantastic to see your enthusiasm for implementing peer-to-peer video chat into your application. While I don't have the specific source code you're looking for, I'd like to offer some suggestions to help you on your quest.

Exploring platforms like Emerald could provide you with valuable insights and ideas for your video chat feature. Although it may not provide the exact source code, it can give you a sense of how anonymous video chat with random people works and how you can incorporate similar functionality into your app.

Additionally, collaborating with experienced developers who specialize in B4i and B4a might be your best approach. They can help you create a customized solution tailored to your application's specific requirements.