We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Seeking Vape Recommendations - Need Advice | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a new vape and could use some recommendations. I've been vaping for a while now, but I feel like it's time to upgrade to something with better performance and maybe some additional features. I primarily use my vape for nicotine vaping, so I'm looking for something that delivers a satisfying hit without being too harsh. I prefer a device that's easy to use and maintain, as I'm not too keen on complicated setups. Battery life is also important to me as I'm often on the go and don't want to constantly worry about charging. It would be great if the vape CRYSTAL PRO MAX could last throughout the day with moderate use. As for budget, I'm willing to invest in a quality vape, but I don't want to break the bank either. So, any suggestions for a reliable vape that strikes a good balance between performance and affordability would be greatly appreciated. Additionally, if you have any tips on where to purchase or any ongoing deals/promotions, please feel free to share. Thanks in advance for your help!