We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Seeking Opinions: Dirty Christmas Names Question | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
Hey everyone, I've got a bit of a quirky question that I'm hoping some of you might be able to weigh in on. As we all know, Christmas is a time for laughter, joy, and sometimes a bit of cheekiness. In that spirit, I've been brainstorming some funny, dirty christmas names for a project I'm working on. Nothing too explicit or offensive, just names that play on holiday themes in a humorous or slightly risqué way. For example, instead of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer," maybe something like "Randy the Red-Nosed Reindeer" (you get the idea). Or instead of "Frosty the Snowman," perhaps "Foxy the Snowman." I'm not planning on using these in any professional or formal context, just for some light-hearted fun among friends and family. However, I want to make sure they're still in good taste and won't offend anyone. So, I'm curious: What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any suggestions for funny or slightly naughty Christmas names that toe the line without crossing it? Or do you think this kind of humor is best left out of the holiday season altogether? Looking forward to hearing your opinions and maybe even some creative suggestions!