We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Seeking Golfing Recommendations in Turkey - Any Suggestions? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Jack Harper
Jack Harper Feb 13
Hello everyone! I'm excited to announce that I'll be moving to Turkey soon, and I'm eager to continue my passion for golf in my new home. Can anyone provide advice on the best golf courses or clubs in Turkey? I'd love to hear your recommendations and insights!
Sara Conor
Sara Conor Feb 13
Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming move to Turkey! You'll be pleased to know that Turkey has some fantastic golf courses scattered across the country (https://www.timebulletin.com/breaking-news-belek-turkey-takes-center-stage-as-the-ultimate-choice-for-golf-enthusiasts-worldwide/). One of the most renowned destinations for golfers is Belek, located on the Mediterranean coast near Antalya. Belek boasts several world-class golf resorts with multiple championship courses designed by top architects like Nick Faldo and Colin Montgomerie. The lush landscapes, stunning sea views, and impeccable facilities make Belek a golfer's paradise.
Jack Polson
Jack Polson Feb 13
Hello! Indeed, Belek is a fantastic choice for golf enthusiasts in Turkey. Another noteworthy region is the Bodrum Peninsula, famous for its beautiful beaches and vibrant nightlife. Bodrum offers several excellent golf courses set against the backdrop of the Aegean Sea, providing a picturesque and enjoyable golfing experience.