We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

CRYPTO CURRENCY: Buy / Sell / Hold? Which coin/s? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
idayrare corded

Took a small stake in Ethereum years ago at approximately $70. ($2500 today.) Converted a little to Bitcoin. Had to wake up last fall and start paying attention again when I realized my little account was actually worth something.

Currently have Bitcoin, Ethereum and now Cardano (ADA) in a Coinbase wallet. (Too lazy to switch wallets and doesn't matter since I don't try to day trade CC.)

My overall strategy is go back to sleep and hold. Wake up in 10 years and see if my account is 0 or a million dollars.

Thoughts? What are you buying or selling or trading? Are you in the CC space?

Brittany Wang
Brittany Wang Feb 14
I invest in blockchain funds that are loosely correlated to btc’s value. I prefer it for the cash flow and tax advantages over strictly holding.
Alyvia Lynn
Alyvia Lynn Feb 14
So, diving into the world of crypto, huh? Exciting stuff! I remember when I first started out, it felt like stepping into a whole new universe. Personally, I found Ethereum fascinating. I stumbled upon this cool tool, https://www.ethvm.com/, which helped me track and analyze everything happening on the Ethereum blockchain. One time, I was torn between selling or holding onto my Ether. Used EthVM to check out the trends and insights, and it really helped me make a decision I felt good about.
The Forum post is edited by Alyvia Lynn Feb 15